Data Migration System Lead (€80,000 - €90,000 + Bonus & Benefits)
I am working with a Global Enterprise with a revenue of $15.74 billion last year. My client is going through a large IT Transformation and as such they are investing heavily in IT. To support their transformation, they are seeking an experienced Data Migration Systems Lead.
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the most innovative company in the world and be part of a large transformation.
Tasks & responsibilities
Your main responsibilities are:
- Take the lead in system operation of the BI Data Migration platform, primary contact person for the data migration toolset
- Maintain system architecture within system life cycle
- Support the data migration processes & teams in the preparation and execution phases
- Assist in all objects of validation and ensure compliant system operation and maintenance in accordance with ITIL
- Knowledge of ETL Tools (Extraction Transform Load) like Informatica, LSMW, SAP BODS, Infosys IDSS etc.
- Performance Management: e.g. Identify system needs such as bottlenecks and issue
- Plan and execute Patch installations includes testing, technical operation and changes of the systems and its components
- Interact with external suppliers such as external application service provider
- Manage multiple tasks and timelines, be accountable to and meet deadlines
- Bachelor or Master`s Degree in Computer Science or a related field with a minimum of 3 years' experience in the industry
- Profound understanding of data migration processes
- At least two years' experience as a system lead or in a similar role
- Profound knowledge in data quality and data validation and ETL -Tools
- Knowledge in IT system landscape architecture
- Understand requirements for system validation and qualification
- Team-oriented attitude with a proactive and self-dependent working style
- Document work clearly and thoroughly
- Good German and English (speaking and writting)