Montash have been retained solely by a Leading International Company to source a BI Director for an initial 6 month contract based in the Heart of London
Due to global expansion, their strategic BI vision has accelerated. They provide products and services across 190 countries and have around 2 million customers. They have global offices and this role will incorporate worldwide travel once every two months.
As BI Director you will have global responsibility for business intellience and master data management strategy across the UK and Globally.
You will take full ownership of the technology roadmap and control all expenses for BI solutions
You will be expected to contribute to the overall development and director of the IT Function, as well as the business.
You will work closely with stakeholders across different areas of the company.
- Responsible for the overall IT Systems landscape covering BI Solutions
- Work closely with the business change function and heads of IT across the different regions
- Establish and manage a data governance programme
- Accountable for the delivery of new business intelligence initiatives, including Solvency II reporting, customer insights reporting ect
- Drive forward the strategic solution roadmap, working with stakeholders from other areas of the business to define, initiate and deliver projects
- All people and vendor management
- Working with BI Leads and data architects from areas across the business
- Ability to find cost effective solutions across the BI space to drive forward change and improvement
MS stack experience is desired
Ideally from an FS or Insurance background
BI Director / business intelligence / solvency II / bi solutions / MS BI / Microsoft BI stack / stakeholder engagement