Montash are offering an exciting opportunity for an experienced BI leader to head up a new BI Architecture and Engineering team. We are looking for someone experienced in the design and delivery of complex BI solutions, who will manage a team of BI Information Architects and Engineers based in Cheshire and Cambridge.
- Lead the BI Engineering and Architecture team, providing line management, recruitment, training, coaching and technical leadership.
- Maintain an on-going professional development in BI tools, competitive / business intelligence techniques, master data management, information management and architecture, and vendor developments.
Key Skills and Experience:-
- Substantial BI Architecture/Engineering experience
- Knowledge of MDM, data warehousing, ETL technologies and BI reporting technologies
- Experience of BI Information Modelling, Conceptual and Logical.
- Knowledge of Financial Transactional, Planning and Reporting processes along with key milestones and decision points of the business cycle
- Experience of leading technical BI teams in the delivery of an integrated BI portfolio.
- Experience of working with business and technical leaders in developing and implementing BI strategy
- Experience of working with on and off shore suppliers in portfolio delivery.
- Proven experience of leading change, using different approaches and methodologies
Ability to interpret and communicate technical information into business language
The role is paying circa £60k with excellent benefits.