Montash are offering an exciting opportunity for an experienced BI Information Architect to take a hands-on technical role in the delivery of both large and small Business Intelligence projects, based at the organisations offices in Cambridge.
The primary focus will be on information model design and implementation, data quality and Master Data Management.
Skills and Capability:-
Tools & Technology
Experience and knowledge in a broad base of BI & IA tools. Preferred tools are:
- SAP BusinessObjects, Spotfire, Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition, Informatica Powercentre, Talend, SAP MDM / MDG, Oracle DRM / DRG, Erwin, Oracle Database.
- Consideration will be given to experience of other similar tools including Cognos, Qliktech, SAS/IBM SPSS, Informatica MDM, Oracle Exadata. Oracle Application Express.
Required Technical Skills
- BI Technologies and Applications
- Information Modeling (Relational, Dimensional and Canonical)
- Database design and performance tuning (Oracel, MySQL)
- ETL and data warehousing
- Data visualisation
- Data Analytics
- Business Analysis / Business Process analysis
Desired Technical Skills
- External Standards and taxonomies such as ICD-10, SNOMED-CT
- Master Data Management
- Amazon Web Services
- SAP ECC6 data model (especially FI, CO & SD)
- 2 Years minimum BI Development / Information Architecture experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to make decisions under pressure
- The ability to travel both domestically and internationally
The role is paying £55-60k with generous benefits.