BI Manager / BI Project Manager
Key Skills:Leading & Managing teams, Business Intelligence, Data Warehouse, Data Warehousing, DataWarehouse, Datawarehousing, DW, BI, Databases, ETL,
Montash is exclusively retained by a Global Organisation seeking a Senior BI Manager to join its team. The successful candidate will sit strategically within the business and lead the BI team.
- Lead overall project planning; including statement of work, risk assessment, defining goals and objectives, identifying and documenting client requirements etc.
- Lead small to medium sized data warehouse solution implementations
- Deliver on time, to budget and in line with expected quality
- Stakeholder engagement; manage day to day relationship
- Work closely with the technical team and the business
- Ensure management of monthly financials - collection of revenue, payment of contractors and managing procurement.
- Experience leading complex teams
- Organisation and Planning abilities
- Project Management abilities; will need to manage all aspects of BI implementations
- Mentoring and Coaching; providing guidance and feedback for team members
- Business analysis; Requirements Gathering, ability to identify opportunities and risks.
- Decision Making ability; sound judgement leading to best responses to scenarios
- Problem Solving ability; creating effective solutions to difficult scenarios
- Negotiation, Influence and Conflict Management
- Integrating technology; Ability to identify and bring together a variety of technologies to deliver a complete information system that supports operational objectives
- Ability to ensure DW's conformance to business and quality requirements
As a global leader in their field this organisation is looking for a career driven individual who will receive a personalised development plan when joining the organisation.
A highly competitive package is on offer for the right candidate.
If this excellent opportunity is of interest or for a conversation about the market in general, please contact Andreea Antoniu on 0207 014 0230 or email email@example.com