Location: Old Street - Central London
Benefits: Commission up to 30% - Uncapped and NO Threshold!!! 120k OTE
Established in 2004, Montash is an award winning global IT recruitment firm. From our HQ in London we partner with clients across the UK, Europe, ASIA, Africa, North and South Americas and APAC.
This is a great time to join Montash. As a true market contender in all our core technologies, we have been enjoying sustained double digit growth year on year and now with rapid growth plans for the next 36 months in and outside of the UK.
It’s a great place for you as there will be increasing responsibility based on individual achievements accompanied by internal and external coaching on management programmes.
As a specialist niche agency we focus on the core areas of BI.
What We Offer
Alongside a structured growth & development plan for every employee there are also many other benefits Montash offer:
- Competitive salaries
- A commission structure of 12.5 to 30% that has NO Threshold & No Upper Limit!
- 6 monthly Holiday targets, (2 holidays per year)
- Quarterly Prizes (iPads, Tv’s etc)
- Work Phone
- Rolex Incentives
- Monthly Lunch Clubs
- Free Friday Breakfasts – (every Friday!!!)
- Sports days,
- Team nights out and much much more!
Working within an existing practice you will be required to work with existing clients and generate new business and the emphasis is to grow your clients into key accounts, with the opportunity to grow in to a mentor/ team lead.
You will be reporting directly into the Perm Director.
BI (Business Intelligence) recruitment experience (Ideally 12 months+)
- Meet individual revenue targets
- Canvas new clients and build desk
- Competitor analysis
- Generate a high quality talent pool
- Set own goals/self-analysis
- Have a flexible approach and effectively problem solve
- Market/sector Knowledge, reflecting trends and Market initiatives
- Negotiation skills
- Resilient, Financially aware and driven
- Personable and Approachable
- Organised and can build rapport at all levels
You will have the opportunity to grow a team in the next 12 months with a combination if existing and new staff.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0207 014 0232