Business Intelligence Service Delivery Manager
Key Skills: SAP BI, SAP BW, SAP BO, Business Objects, Data exchange, Data Integration, Service Delivery Management, Disclosure Management, SAP DM, Business Intelligence, BI, Data, BI reporting, Financial Reporting.
Montash are retained to search for a Global Business Intelligence Service Delivery Manager to join a global blue chip organisation on the beginnings of a large scale IT Transformation. You will be responsible for playing a key role in the technology portfolio managed by the BI Financial Reporting Team. There is a strong reliance on outsourcing/offshoring and as such it is key for the successful candidate to show close cooperation with local and global organisations across the company to ensure stable service delivery.
- Excellent Service Delivery Management ability; gained in a complex global organization using multi-vendor and multi-technology-instance setups, with challenge of varied time-zones and multiple cultures (essential)
- Strong Stakeholder engagement ability; can work with wide range of business users, c level execs and provide strong levels of service. (essential)
- Ability to identify potential improvements and to address/apply these (essential)
- Solid understanding of SAP reporting tool suite (SAP BW, BI, BO) (essential)
- Proven experience in SAP BI (Data exchange / data integration / reporting) (essential)
- Insight into SAP Disclosure Management or equivalent product (client/server-based solution) (essential)
- Experienced in introducing and maintaining technology platforms in global organizations, serving globally distributed customers (essential)
- Collaborative and engaging, willing to share ideas across cross functional teams (essential)
- Basic knowledge of Citrix-based environments (non-essential)
- Nice to have knowledge of SAP Enterprise Portal (non-essential)
- Fluency in English (written and spoken), other languages such as Spanish are beneficial
- Bachelor Degree, Technical Diploma or equivalent (essential)