BI/Big Data Consultant
Montash have been engaged by a Global Consultancy to source and secure a BI/Big Data Consultant to provide deep technical knowledge and thought leadership, working across a number of key clients. The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Work on both pre-sales and existing client relationships, influencing senior customer executives and decision making processes
- Analysis and understanding of business requirements
- Successful and timely delivery of key projects
- Take an influential role in strategic planning for client use of Big Data and act as a subject matter expert for BI and Big Data within programmes
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Demonstrable experience taking lead/key roles in successful implementations of Business Intelligence and Big Data solutions
- Strong BI and Big Data technical skills and experience, such as: Oracle (Hyperion OBIEE, Exadata), SAP (Business Objects and HANA) , IBM Cognos and Netezza, SAS, Microsoft , Informatica, Teradata, Hadoop etc.
- Strong experience designing and developing Enterprise / Business Intelligence reference and data/information architectures
- Excellent project management and planning skills - PRINCE 2 SSADM
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
This is an urgent requirement for a Business Intelligence / Big Data Consultant to join a leading Global Consultancy, please submit your CV for a confidential conversation.