My client is a global management consulting firm and they're looking for a future Thought leader who is truly passionate about transforming business performance through Business Intelligence & Analytics solutions. You will be responsible for generating new business opportunities and successfully delivering services associated with the following:
- the development BI&A strategic direction
- selecting BI&A technologies
- improving insights through better visualization and reporting
- improving insights through data analytics.
These services could interlink with other BI and analytic services such as IT Strategy, IT Maturity Assessment, Enterprise Data Warehouse, Data Governance, Business Discovery, BI Competency Centres and other BI&A or IT solution offerings.
You will be supporting the Industry Sales Teams, Account Managers and Practice Delivery Teams in proposition development and delivery of high-value, strategic consulting services in the area of Business Intelligence and Analytics.
- Business Consulting - developing BI&A solutions to support the execution of business strategies.
- Ability to capture, understand and articulate business requirements for information (functional and non-functional)
- High-level design of information architecture for BI&A solutions, based on requirements / drivers (as opposed to "develop solutions")
- Ability to produce BI&A strategic roadmaps, therefore requiring the ability to:
- Prioritise phased business deliverables, using either waterfall or agile project methodologies, aligning to priorities and corporate objectives
- Provide duration, deliverable and resource estimates for each roadmap phase
- Be able to identify and articulate supporting business benefits cases and return on investment justifications for each facet of a roadmap
- Advise on supporting governance, people / job role and business process implications of deploying a strategic business intelligence solution
- Demonstrable business experience related to Business Intelligence & Analytics, Management Information, and Performance Management
- Strategy Development & realisation.
- Change Management
- Information Management Systems Design
- Business Intelligence Architecture
- Data Warehousing Concepts and Design
- Enterprise Reporting Tools and Services
- Data Management Concepts and Frameworks (supporting Governance)
- Data Modelling and Architecture
- Database design; capacity planning; enterprise-level networking; enterprise-level security, enterprise systems integration
- Data Architecture and Design (3+ years)
- Hands on familiarity with a number of Business Intelligence product sets
- Degree educated (or equivalent) with significant relevant, demonstrable and continuous "real-world" IT experience
- Ideally top tier Consulting / Management Consultancy experience or relevant client organisation experience
- Strong written and communications skills (Proposal and presentation development and delivery)
- Ability to work with senior level business and technology staff
- Ability to work with high performance sales and delivery teams
- Good capabilities in managing less experienced architects or consultants
- Strong capabilities to learn and teach while performing
- Exceptional critical thinking, problem solving and analytical skills
- Project Management and Client Management skills
- Pre sales experience
There will be an element of traveling throughout the UK and internationally if and when required.