Montash have been engaged by a Global Company in London to source a BI Technical Solution Architect to be responsible for drafting business intelligence technical solutions and master data management solutions across all of their markets.
- Will work closely with stakeholders in finance, customer insights, health & benefits, customer service, and other IT teams.
- Work with lots of key stakeholders across multiple geographies. Be able to influence and persist on getting what they need, and the data needed
- Good Project Management Experience
- Very experienced in the data/IT Space
- Formulate and recommend standards for achieving maximum performance and efficiency of the Data Warehouse system
- Architect, design and implement end to end BI Solutions
- Accountable for the day to date creation of BI Solutions, including delivery of ongoing functional releases required to support new business requirements and technical improvements
- Responsible for design and delivery of new business intelligence initiatives, including Solvency II reporting, customer insights reporting, and Usual and Customary practices for claims cost management. Ensures solutions are delivered to enterprise architecture technology standards.
- Building effective relationships - able to establish productive relationships across geographically dispersed teams and stakeholders. Able to drive alignment across a diverse set of opinions.
- Communication - has excellent written and verbal communication and is able to adapt communication to the target audience / level, including translation of complex technical matters into simple concepts
- Business acumen - able to easily grasp business topics and to view and present things from a business perspective rather than IT
- Analytical - strong in analyzing data, assessing trends, and problem solving.
- Thought leadership - able to monitor market trends and to drive creative thinking on future technology capabilities which will help increase the business value of Bupa data.
- Core Knowledge - advanced data management & processing concepts such as partitioning, sharding, and compression.
bi technical solution architect / business intelligence architect / bi / data / data ware house / bi solutions