Montash are partnered with a global organisation based in the Nuremberg area as they look to secure an experienced Big Data Administrator with a strong focus on Hadoop.
The successful candidates would be required to work in Nurnberg for the initial 4-8 weeks then can be heavily remote (up to 80% max).
- Two years minimum experience working with Apache Hadoop
- Experience working with Hortonworks Hadoop
- Background working with ESX Hardware systems and VMware ESX
- HBase and Hive experience
- Experience with CentOS
- Ability to shell script with Linux
- Strong communication, analytical and research skills
- German speaking highly desirable not essential