Big Data Architect (Hadoop, NoSQL)
Montash have been engaged by a rapidly growing Technology Consultancy to source and secure a Big Data Architect to deliver on a range of current projects. The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Represent the client as a lead architect and a Big Data expert
- Act as a guide throughout implementation(s)
- Assist in building a team of experts in the growing Big Data and EIM practice
- Shape and influence customer requirements so that they are deployed in an optimum Hadoop architecture;
- Design and develop back-end data architectures for data science / data analytics projects
Skills and Requirements
- Must have hands-on experience in the design, development or support of Hadoop, NoSQL DBs in an implementation environment at a leading technology vendor
- Knowledge/experience of SAP, Teradata is preferable
- Strong Big Data Architecture experience in global organisations
- Excellent communicator and a team player with the ability to deliver projects within tight timescales
This is an urgent requirement for a Big Data Architect (Hadoop, NoSQL) to join a rapidly growing Technology Consultancy, please submit your CV for a confidential conversation.
Key Skills: "Hadoop" / "NoSQL" / "architecture" / "database" / "big data" / "Java" / "Python" / "modelling" / "data architecture" / "SAP" / "Teradata"