Big Data Platform Architect - Luton - Up to £85,000 + £5K Car Allowance + benefits
Our client a global e-commerce organisation who operate in over 180 countries and had a revenue over 20 Billion EUR last year, are actively seeking a Big Data Platform Architect to join their team based in Luton.
- Experience of end to end Big Data oriented projects - inception to go-live
- Proven experience as Senior Solution Architect for large scale Analytics, Insight, Decisioning and Reporting solutions, based on Big Data technology
- In depth knowledge of Hadoop technology ecosystem - HDFS, Spark, Impala, Hbase, Kafka, Flume, Sqoop, Oozie, SPARK, Avro, Parquet
- In depth knowledge of AWS Big Data / Analytics services - S3, EMR, Glue, Redshift, QuickSight, Kinesis
- Solid knowledge in cloud infrastructure sizing and capacity planning
- Act as the technical design and architecture authority and provide technical leadership during the development, build, test and deployment phases, assuring the solution adheres to the planned architecture and all functional and non-functional requirements are satisfied.
- As a Platform Architect for Marketing & Customer Big Data Analytics you will be responsible for working with a multi-skilled design and engineering team for the function and be accountable for overall design quality.
- Analyse functional and non-functional business and technical requirements and be responsible for translating it into architectural blueprints.
- Liaise with specialist architects, business leads, product owners and key suppliers and participate in associated programme and product delivery governance, steering boards and strategy forums.
If this Big Data Platform Architect role if of interest, then please respond with an up to date CV.
Big Data Platform Architect - Luton - Up to £85,000 + £5K Car Allowance