Big Data Project Manager required. A Big Data Project Manager is required by one of Montash's clients on an initial three month contract based in Luton. The Big Data Project Manager will manage critical development projects to help deliver robust and performant solutions covering the areas of Big Data, Analytics and Marketing.
Big Data Project Manager will project manage a portfolio of projects from inception through the entire delivery life cycle. The Big Data Project Manager will drive the activities of the development teams and manage the dependencies from other parties to deliver projects against target dates, while also overseeing an offshore partner in India.
The Big Data Project Manager will have experience of working within a software development environment in previous roles and an in-depth understanding of Big Data technologies, Analytics tools and marketing platforms. The Big Data Project Manager will form part of the overall technical management team and work closely with the Technical Programme Manager to help shape project deliveries and priorities.
The Big Data Project Manager will have the following skills/experience:
- Proven track record of managing successful development projects combining agile and waterfall approaches is essential
- Ability to manage the challenges and priorities of a portfolio of projects concurrently is essential
- In-depth experience of some or all of the following technologies
- Big Data (including Hadoop/Hive)
- Marketing - IBM Marketing Cloud/IBM Campaign
- Analytics - Alteryx (or other analytics tools)/Tableau (or other visualisation tools)
- Strong offshore integration partners experience
- Very strong Stakeholder management skills
- Enhanced influencing skills and relationship building
- Need to be able to provide balance between being firm and providing reasoning
If you are a good fit for this then please apply immediately.