Build Engineer required. A Build Engineer is required by Montash's international client based in Den Bosch, North Brabant. By working closely with existing development, test, infrastructure, and management teams, the Build Engineer you will be responsible for the design, build and deployment process of software releases throughout the organisation.
Alongside maintaining, optimising, and automating the existing build environment, the Build Engineer will also play a central role in in the improvement of the continuous integration and deployment processes (CI / CD), and migration and deployment of applications to AWS.
As the Build Engineer you will have a proven track-record in DevOps and Agile environments with a demonstrable track-record helping companies to improve deployment pipelines (CI / CD) and Cloud adoption strategies (particularly in AWS).
A full understanding of the execution test automation is also a major plus.
To Summarise, the Build Engineer will have the following skills and competencies:
· Extensive background in build engineering and management
· Proven background in installing continuous integration and deployment processes (CI / CD) and best practice
· Strong knowledge of AWS deployment
· Build tools such as Jenkins, Git / Bitbucket, Maven Nexus, Bitbucket, SonarQube
· Experience with automation and config. management tools such as Puppet
· Background working in Java Software Development environments
· Background working in enterprise Linux environments
· Containerisation using Docker
· Test automation using Cucumber
· Understanding of agile/scrum.
· Fluent English Skills (Dutch language skills are advantageous but not essential)
You will also be a first rate communicator with the ability to liaise with management teams and stakeholders at all levels, providing status reports and documentation on all releases.
Please note interested candidates can either by engaged via their own ZZP or directly through a Montash Nederland B.V. payroll construction.
If you are available and interested in this position then please get in touch with your most recent CV.