Montash is currently retained by a leading organisation seeking a Business Analyst to join their growing business. The Business Analyst is to be the key liaison point between the business and IT, gaining understanding of business requirements and priorities in order to manage business expectations.
- Ensure that the full impact of business change on integration and dependant processes and systems are understood by carrying out structured analysis where necessary
- Creating the information flows, processes and data structures to support the undertaken analysis
- Deliver the business requirements to timescales agreed with the Project Manager by planning and then driving the analysis phase of the projects
- Elicit the business requirements using appropriate techniques (interviews, analysis of current systems, workshops etc.
- Document clear and concise business/functional requirements to the agreed standard, providing clear linkage to business benefits.
- Provide business requirements in a format that are easy for the development / software providers to work with and provides clear traceability through to the end product
- Ensure the business needs are understood and to ensure that the technical solution delivers the business requirements by supporting the software development teams (internal and external) during the development phases to capture the requirements that would improve the IT services/products performance
- Support the Business case, by justifying the requirements of IT in business terms
- Assisting Service portfolio and improvement lead in enhancing the quality of IT products and services
- Working with the project manager to continuously manage the project requirements and their implementation timeline
- Bridging the gap between the technical specifications and business requirements
If this opportunity is of interest to you or for a conversation around the market in general, please contact, Chloe Winterhalter on 0207 014 0232 or email ChloeA@montash.com