Montash have been retained by a leading utilities provider to source a Business/Systems Analyst to work within their IS development team.
The role is to develop business cases from thee statement of need with project managers.
- Act as co-ordinator between the business users, development team and project managers concerning software functionality for the duration of the development lifecycle
- Perform gap-analysis on existing documentation
- Significant experience of analysing and documenting complex business processes
- Expertise in writing functional design specifications for business/IT projects
- Familiarity with Prince2 project framework
- Significant exposure to range of Microsoft products (Office, Sharepoint, SQL Server, Visio)
- Exposure to full project lifecycle
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills with all levels of stakeholders and IT staff.
This is an URGENT requirement with 1 stage interview