Montash have been engaged with a large financial services organisation in order to secure a Business Analyst to sit within their financial operations team.
This position is based in Barcelona and are initially looking to secure someone for 3 months initially with a view to going permanent.
Leads the analysis of business requirements and translates them into solution requirements to ensure their implementation throughout the project life cycle as part of a small, independent project or supports these activities under a Senior or Lead Business Analyst as part of a medium project. Understands and is able to apply different delivery approaches (Waterfall, SCRUM) and perform, independently, business analysis processes.
Essential Job Functions
- Describes as-is / to-be models as part of the requirements elicitation process i.e. process, data, work flow, application etc.
- Able to adapt to and apply different delivery methodologies including SCRUM, Waterfall
- Plans, conducts / facilitates elicitation sessions and ensures production of associated deliverables.
- Understand customers´ objectives, processes and products in order to make recommendations.
- Supports project manager in building Business Case, including cost / benefit analysis, risk assessment, project scope and development of a high level plan.
- Produces requirement specifications and outline solution design documents throughout the project life cycle, incorporating change requests and finalization of requirements documentation.
- Analyses and manages requirement risk, trace ability matrix and prioritizes requirements.
- Performs quality review checks on project deliverables.
- Supports development of test plan, testing, implementation and training activities.
- Supports post implementation activities including problem solving and measurement of benefits achieved. In case expected benefits not achieved supports the analysis to determine root cause.
- Communicates effectively through different mediums at all levels.
- Ability to transform business requirements into data model requirements
- Experience and functional business knowledge of finance operations: cash, credit, collections, payments.
- Experience and background in IT. Knowledge of systems related to collections and finances.
Please submit your CV for a confidential conversation.
BA / Business Analyst / financial operations / financial services / insurance / finance project / accounts payable / accounts receivable