Montash have been engaged by a Global Company to Source a Business Analyst to work on the launch and integration of a new merchandising tool. The analyst will be brought in to look at integration around the new tool, and how it works with other systems.
The client have put in a number of different systems over the years, and they are conscious that this merchandising tool will have to be integrated with these systems and making sure it works with them and interacts well.
They are looking for someone who is experienced in looking at interfaces and replacing systems. It is going to be less focused around the functionality of the new tool, but mainly analysing the system side and how it fits with other things.
The ability to speak to the business and understand needs and commands is also crucial.
- Atleast 4- 5 years minimum as a Business Analyst within an International Company
- Somebody that is up to date with current technologies and that has worked in an innovative environment
- Experience in analysing different systems and how they interact with eachother
- Any experience in replacing systems
- Any experience in system integration
- Experience of SAP & Excel would be highly desirable
- Ability to understand the concept and potential of new technologies
- Any Agile experience
business analyst / business system analyst / system integration / merchandising / retail / integration / sap / excel / fusion /system replacement