Business Analyst - £250 - £300 Per Day - West Midlands - ASAP - IT
Montash have been engaged by a large client based in the West Midlands to secure an experienced Business Analyst who will be responsible for analysing and translating business requirements into system functional, non-functional and support requirements.
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts, modelling techniques and methods.
- Ability to implement IT solutions testing plans, execute tests and document results.
- Excellent analytical and trouble-shooting skills.
- Ability to produce clear and concise documentation suitable for technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong communication skills and you need to be confident in your approach.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills.
- Document ideas, requirements, potential solutions and associated issues, requirement capture, management & maturity.
- Produce Use Cases, Acceptance Criteria, test scripts and execution of tests.
- Consults with business to identify, define and document business needs and objectives, problems, input and output requirements and levels of systems access.
- Analyses the feasibility of and develops requirements for, new systems and enhancements to existing systems; ensures the system design fits the needs of the business.
- Tracks and fully documents changes for functional and business specifications.
This is an urgent requirement. Please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 014 0231 for more details.