Project Manager - Contract - West Midlands - 3 Months - £400 - £450 Per Day - January 2017 - IT
Montash have been engaged by a large client based in the West Midlands to secure a Project Manager.
The purpose of this role will be to deliver a premium environment in which customers are able to personalise products.
Key Skills: (ESSENTIAL)
- Extensive proven experience of governance management.
- Experience of driving roadmaps and business change within large programmes.
- Experience in project management for large programmes and proven experience of driving projects into the delivery phase.
- Managing requirements and experience of governance management.
- Business change planning skills.
- Strong ability to plan and run a steering committee.
- Experience of work closely with IT to support project delivery.
- Excellent communication skills - you will need to be the voice of the customer to delivery.
Please ensure you have the required skills before submitting your CV. If you feel you are a strong fit for the requirement, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
KEYWORDS: PROJECT MANAGER / PROGRAMME MANAGEMENT / PROJECT MANAGEMENT / IT PROJECT / PROJECT DELIVERY / GOVERNANCE / BUSINESS CHANGE / IT TRANSFORMATION / PROJECT SUPPORT / ROADMAPS / UK /