Business Analyst - Contract - West Midlands - 4 Months - £325 - £375 Per Day - ASAP - IT
Montash have been engaged by a large client based in the West Midlands to secure a highly skilled and personable Business Analyst.
The ideal candidate will have significant experience analysing IT business requirements working on behalf of large organisations and transformational programmes. The purpose of the role is to work closely with business representatives to capture, analyse and document business requirements and translate into functional and non-functional specifications.
- Extensive experience working on IT transformation projects/programmes.
- Highly skilled at requirements gathering, process mapping and analysis of as-is and to-be ways of working.
- Experienced in creating and implementing effective Target Operating Models for large organisations.
- Excellent workload management, organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and ability to clearly and concisely document and present information to multiple stakeholder groups across different channels.
- Ability to effectively demonstrate how process changes and new IT solutions benefit the business.
- Experienced in identifying training requirements to support the introduction of new processes and solutions.
Please submit your CV if this could be of interest, you can contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 014 0231.
KEYWORDS: BUSINESS ANALYST / BUSINESS ANALYSIS / PROJECT DELIVERY / REQUIREMENTS / DEVELOPING / TARGET OPERATING MODELS / IT TRANSFORMATION / UK /