Business Analyst - 4-Months - Oxford - £350-£400
Montash have been engaged with a large organisation based in the Oxford to secure a highly-experienced Business Analyst on an initial 4-month contract.
I am seeking a Business Analyst to join the team on a high-profile project to deliver a global publishing management system.
Business Analyst key result area's:
- Facilitate investigations and decision making ensuring that the views of stakeholders are considered, verified and validated
- Collaborate on the design and selection of solutions within the context of the overall Enterprise / Solution Architecture ensuring they meet the needs of the business
- Support the implementation of solutions - checking the solution is not deviating from the business requirements
- Pro-actively demonstrate required behaviours in line with expectations of the role
- Assist the project team lead to deliver business value through story selection, definition of tasks and estimation.
The Business Analyst will need to have the following skills:
- Experience in working in Agile environment
- Good agile story writing experience using the INVEST
- Very good knowledge of ERP projects
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills. Strong influencing and interpersonal skills. Ability to simplify and communicate complex concepts and information
- Virtual working and collaboration in a matrix environment
If you are a Business Analyst looking to take on new challenge with a client that are delivery some real results. Please get in touch on 0207 014 0231 or Ashleya@montash.com