Role: Business Analyst
Salary: £40-45K + bens
Skills: User Story, UX, Business Analyst, Jira, Wireframing, stakeholder management.
Our client seeks 2 Business Analysts who will be responsible for understanding client requirements, documenting them, supporting the agile development of solutions and ensuring client sign-off at the completion of all necessary work.
At a high level, you will:
▪ Be the customer facing product expert in all aspects of the product suite. ▪ Be responsible for eliciting the requirements from the client, often by leading requirements gathering workshops and demonstrating existing product functionality, with a view to creating a requirements backlog ▪ Be responsible for specifying and providing consistency in all client facing work in line with company standards and industry best practices.
On a day to day basis your tasks will include:
▪ Using the Agile Scrum framework you will define the requirements in story form, define the criteria for success and produce wireframes and/or mockups of the agreed solution
▪ Your ongoing responsibilities include the continuous refinement and prioritising of the backlog with the client and scrum team, and assist in planning of the sprint by specifying the necessary tickets in Jira
▪ You will work alongside the scrum team throughout sprint development to ensure their full understanding of client requirements through the 3 Amigos sessions and necessary ceremonies and discussions
▪ You will support the necessary scrum teams during the sprint cycle to clarify any issues that arise between the client and the scrum team.
▪ You will seek customer sign off through demonstrating completed work to the client at the end of each sprint
▪ 2+ years of Business Analyst experience
▪ 2+ years of working with software teams
▪ Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
▪ Ability to lead customer facing workshops
▪ Requirements gathering
▪ User Story creation/mapping
▪ Wireframe/mock-up creation
▪ Jira experience
▪ Wireframing tools (such as Moqups)
▪ External client facing experience
▪ General understanding of UX principles
If you posses the above and have excellent written and verbal skills apply NOW!!!