Business Analyst required. A Business Analyst is required by one of Montash's key clients on a seven month contract in the West Midlands. The Business Analyst will support an exciting eCommerce programme.
The Business Analyst will design, develop and deliver business processes, changes in organisation structures, changes in SLAs and requirements for third party suppliers. The Business Analyst will also be responsible for driving user testing and acceptance of new processes, designing training for resources and defining reporting requirements and implementing these in support of operations.
The Business Analyst will capture requirements from the digital/IT team and from the business for the design of processes, org structures and support technology and produce business requirements documentation. The Business Analyst will conduct process mapping workshops and complete detailed Level 2 and Level 3 "To Be" process maps of all central functional new processes (CRC, Finance, Financial Services and multi function) and retailer processes.
The Business Analyst will conduct detailed data field mapping around system integration points and provide detailed documentation in support of system integration and prepare process training modules. The Business Analyst will contribute to the design of new organisation structures and target operating models, including role definition, job descriptions and definition of KPIs and supporting processes.
The Business Analyst will work with key business stakeholders to design User Acceptance Testing scripts for all processes, help run process user acceptance testing, capture all outstanding issues and deliver mitigating solutions to these issues.
The Business Analyst will also produce Request for Proposal (RFP) documentation based on business requirements and determine the appropriate service levels for turnaround of processes with third parties/retailer and design supporting Service Level Agreement documentation. You will work in line with formal project and change management techniques to ensure on time delivery and achievement of planned outcomes, and also undertake any other work as directed by their line manager in connection with their job as may be requested.
The Business Analyst will have the following skills and experience:
- Worked in a lead BA/Snr BA capacity
- Business Change experience essential
- Experience in a multi project environment
- Relevant previous Business Process Improvement experience
- Expertise in designing processes and operating models
- An individual, who works independently, is results driven, demonstrating tenacity, drive and perseverance with the ability to deliver operational plans in a complex, highly demanding environment
- Strong personality who can lead workshops with senior stakeholders and can challenge existing thinking in a positive way
- Above average IT skills, with a strong knowledge of process flow diagrams
If you feel you are a good fit for this role then please apply immediately as this is an urgent requirement.