Business Analyst required. A Business Analyst is required by one of Montash's key clients on a six month contract in the West Midlands. The Business Analyst will support an exciting eCommerce programme.
The Business Analyst will design, develop and deliver business processes, changes in organisation structures, changes in SLAs and requirements for third party suppliers. The Business Analyst will also be responsible for driving user testing and acceptance of new processes, designing training for resources and defining reporting requirements and implementing these in support of operations.
The Business Analyst will have the following skills and experience:
- Worked in a lead BA/Snr BA capacity
- Business Change experience essential
- Experience in a multi project environment
- Relevant previous Business Process Improvement experience
- Expertise in designing processes and operating models
- An individual, who works independently, is results driven, demonstrating tenacity, drive and perseverance with the ability to deliver operational plans in a complex, highly demanding environment
- Strong personality who can lead workshops with senior stakeholders and can challenge existing thinking in a positive way
- Above average IT skills, with a strong knowledge of process flow diagrams
If you feel you are a good fit for this role then please apply immediately as this is an urgent requirement.