Business Analyst required. A Business Analyst is required by one of Montash's clients, who are a leading manufacturer, based in Coventry on an initial four month contract.
My client is looking for a Business Analyst to support the CRM business lead in meeting GDPR business deliverables. The Business Analyst will be required to capture and document Business Requirements, Business Processes and their corresponding Data Flows/Mappings to then support the business function in addressing GDPR obligations.
The Business Analyst will have experience in the following:
- GDPR project experience
- Experience in process mapping (As Is versus To Be)
- Capturing & documenting business requirements to reflect the process maps
- Business stakeholder engagement including good communication and listening skills
- Competence using Visio software to map process flows
- MOSCOW principles for capturing business requirements
- Ability to work under tight timescales
- Proactively initiate, develop and maintain effective working relationships, with both internal teams and with partner agencies in order to produce accurate process flows
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members ensuring constant and consistent open communication with the project lead
- Ability to keep business stakeholder on point in order to conclude mapping activities and capture relevant business requirements
If you are a good fir for this please apply immediately.