Montash are engaged with a financial services company to help drastically increase their head count due to a series of recent mergers and acquisitions.
This permanent position will be based in Birmingham and pay a salary of £45,000. Experience within Insurance is preferred but not a must.
- Plan and lead workshops with business and technical staff
- Elicit requirements via techniques such as interviews, workshops, process modelling and examination of business collateral.
- Understand standard formats such as Cross-Functional Flowcharts.
- Recognize opportunities for improvement to current business processes.
- Recognize the "big picture" from a jumble of low-level information.
- Propose innovative solutions to achieve company objectives.
- Act as a conduit between business staff and the technical development and support teams.
- "Reverse-engineer" existing systems in detail and document them as necessary.
- Provide a level of support to end users and other stakeholders.
- Up to 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst.
- Proven experience of providingbusiness system analysis services in a project environment.
- Communicating with Senior Management.
- Working with third party outsource companies.
- Perceived to be a domain expert by both business and IT teams.
- Knowledge of modelling practices (e.g. UML or BPMN/BPEL).
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Visio or other modelling / graphical tools
- Strong knowledge and experience of Business Analysis tools and techniques.
- Project management methodologies.
- Strong analytical skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Strong familiarity with process-oriented business analysis.
- Experience in workflow/BPM implementations.
- Experience in Data Mapping
- Experience in both waterfall and RAD/agile implementations.
- Model Office / UAT management/Use cases.
- Clear, concise reporting.
- Risk analysis.
- Accuracy, attention to detail - low levels of error.