Salary: up to £55k + 10% bonus + flexible benefits package
A market leading global Insurance company is currently searching for a talented Business Analyst to join its growing team. This is an organisation that strongly believes in supporting individual growth and development and put its employees in the best position to realize their potential. As such you would be joining a strong and talented team of dedicated individuals.
Within the team you would take on the responsibility of leading the analysis of business requirements and translate them into solution requirements. You would be ensuring the implementation of these solutions throughout the project lifecycle and apply different delivery approaches and independently perform business analysis processes.
- Describe as-is / to-be models as part of the requirements elicitation process ie; process, data, work flow, application
- Plan, conduct / facilitate elicitation sessions and ensure production of associated deliverables
- Understand customers' objectives, processes and products in order to make recommendations
- Support project manager in building Business Case, including cost / benefit analysis, risk assessment, project scope and development of a high level plan
- Produce requirement specifications and outline solution design documents throughout the project lifecycle, incorporating change requests and finalization of requirements documentation
- Analyse and manage requirement risk, traceability matrix and prioritise requirements
- Perform quality review checks on project deliverables
- Support development of test plan, testing, implementation and training activities
- Support post implementation activities including problem solving and measurement of benefits achieved. In case expected benefits not achieved support the analysis to determine root cause
- Communicate effectively through different mediums at all levels
If this opportunity is of interest please get in touch. Please contact Barty Isola at email@example.com or call 02070140230.
Business Analyst / BA / Business Requirements / Stakeholder engagement / Insurance / Financial Services / Business Analyst / BA