Business Analyst - Agile - West Midlands - 3 Month Contract - £200 - £275 Per Day - ASAP - IT
Montash have been engaged with a large client based in the West Midlands to secure a highly experienced Business Analyst on an initial 3 month contract.
The successful candidate will be a highly skilled Business Analyst with strong experience of Process Mapping and working in an Agile environment on a variety of complex projects at any one time.
- Experience of gathering requirements, ideally within User Test Strategy Development or UAT (User Acceptable Testing).
- Strong Process Mapping proven experience.
- A background in Digital or IT and used to gathering requirements and testing for relevant projects.
- Strong Customer Journey Mapping/CRM experience and skills.
- Ideally some experience or at least an understanding of Governance Management.
- Extensive experience of working in an Agile environment and comfortable in doing so. (Please demonstrate this when submitting your CV).
- Ideally experience of working on 5+ projects at any one time.
- An excellent can-do attitude and the desire to learn and understand new experience.
- Excellent communication skills, confidence and stakeholder engagement skills.
Please ensure you have the essential skills demonstrated on your profile prior to submission. You can contact me directly on +44(0) 207 014 0231 email@example.com for more details.
KEYWORDS: BUSINESS ANALYST / BA / REQUIREMENTS / UAT / USER ACCEPTANCE TESTING / PROCESS MAPPING / CRM / CUSTOMER JOURNEY / UX / UI / DESIGN / CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT / AGILE / UK /