Business Analyst - UAT/Agile - £300- £325 Per Day - West Midlands - 3 Months Contract
Montash have been engaged with a large client based in the West Midlands to secure a highly-experienced Business Analyst on an initial 3 month contract.
The successful candidate will be a highly skilled Business Analyst with strong experience of Process Mapping and working in an Agile environment on a variety of complex projects at any one time.
- Experience of gathering requirements, ideally within User Test Strategy Development or UAT (User Acceptance Testing).
- Experience from IT or Digital customer facing projects.
- Extensive demonstrable experience of requirements gathering.
- Experience of eliciting and challenging requirements from stakeholders including executive and senior management.
- Energetic, pro-active and personable.
- Can operate with little supervision.
- Experience of supporting test strategy development.
- Experience of writing test scripts and supporting user testing.
- Extensive experience of working in an Agile environment and comfortable in doing so. (Please demonstrate this when submitting your CV).
- Ideally experience of working on 5+ projects at any one time.
- An excellent can-do attitude and the desire to learn and understand new experience.
- Excellent communication skills, confidence and stakeholder engagement skills.
This is an opportunity to work with a global organisation on an exciting programme of work, if you feel you are suitable please apply now!