Business Analyst (Contractual Negotiation) - West Midlands - 3 Month Contract - £250 - £300 Per Day - ASAP - IT
Montash have been engaged with a large client based in the West Midlands to secure a highly experienced Business Analyst on an initial 3 month contract.
The successful candidate will be a highly skilled Business Analyst who will be a member in the Contract Renegotiation team within IT Strategy and Planning. You will be responsible to support the Contract Renegotiation Lead and Commercial Lead to oversee the contractual negotiations.
- Proven experience of Contractual Negotiations.
- Service Delivery experience and knowledge.
- Experience in Service Operations/Transition.
- Experience of working in commercial IT environments.
- Strong analytical skills to identify how one issue can impact another and put in place the required interventions through support from knowledge base.
- Good process-mapping skills.
- Self-starter - ability to work independently as well as in a team and get on with things using own initiative.
- IT Vendor Management experience.
- IT outsourcing background.
- Good communication skills and the ability to confidentially communicate with key stakeholders up to and within board and director level.
Please ensure you have the essential skills demonstrated on your resume before submission. You can contact me directly on +44(0) 207 014 0231 firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
KEYWORDS: BUSINESS ANALYST / BA / SERVICE DELIVERY / IT OURSOURCING / SERVICE OPERATIONS / IT TRANSITION / IT STRATEGY AND PLANNING / CONTRACT NEGOTIATION / COMMERCIAL / PROCESS MAPPING / IT VENDOR / IT / INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY / UK /