Business Analyst Required. Business Analyst required by Montash's client based in Exeter, Devon. As Business Analyst you will play a key role in an enterprise wide Data Storage and classification project, helping to define best practice across both technology and processes within the business.
The Business Analyst will be tasked with looking at how and where both structured and unstructured data is currently stored, providing an as-is analysis and profiling of the current data storage solutions.
Additionally, the Business Analyst will be able to help demystify the current data storage strategy through analysis of current data classifications, access costs, and archiving processes etc.
Experience classifying data for storage in both public or private cloud solutions is also a major plus.
To summarise, the Business Analyst will have the following skills and responsibilities:
- Strong business analysis and data classification skills
- Proven track record analysing and defining data storage solutions
- Experience working with structure and unstructured datasets
- Excellent As-Is analysis and requirements capture capabilities
- Strong documentation and stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge of public and private cloud storage solutions (On-premise, 0365, Sharepoint, Azure, AWS etc)
Alongside significant experience working in storage / data storage projects, the role will suit a Business Analyst who is personable, possess excellent communication skills, and who is comfortable dealing with stakeholders of all levels in a highly professional manner.
If you are looking for your next challenge, please get in touch with your most recent CV and I will be in contact to discuss the role in more detail.