Business Analyst required. A Business Analyst is required by Montash's world renowned client based in Eindhoven, North Brabant. As a Business Analyst it is essential that you have an extensive track-record in requirements gathering, end to end business and IT solution design, gap analysis and workshop facilitation.
The Business Analyst will also have broad domain expertise across master data management, release and change management, and product lifecycle management (PLM) including knowledge of new product introductions and creation processes.
It is also highly advantageous that the Business Analyst has an understanding of Supply Chain processes and complex IT system landscapes that include technologies such as SAP, Windchill, Siebel, Sofon and Apptus etc
To summarise, the Business Analyst will have the following skills and competencies:
- Extensive track-record in requirements gathering, solution design and workshop facilitation within large end to end transformation and integration programmes
- Strong knowledge of master data management
- Excellent experience in change and release management
- Good understanding of product lifecycle management (PLM) including new product introduction and creation
- Experience of enterprise supply chain processes
- Knowledge of complex IT system landscapes that include technologies such as SAP, Windchill, Siebel, Sofon and Apptus etc
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Strong presentation capabilities
- Unrivalled communication style and diplomacy skills
As the Business Analyst you will be part of a target and results driven team, working on a number of workstreams across their enterprise programme, helping to analyse, document and propose solutions for business areas and to prepare functional specifications.
If you are available and would like to know more please contact be ASAP with the latest version of your CV at email@example.com or apply online.