Business Analyst - HR - Applications - UML - Business Intelligence - Business Relationship Management - Cambridge
Business Analyst - HR - Applications - UML - Business Intelligence - Business Relationship Management - Cambridge required to work in a busy, professional environment.
Key Skills: Business Analysis, Applications, SAP - ERP - Business Intelligence - Business Relationship Management, Stakeholder Management, IT Strategy.
Montash are collaborating with a world renowned organisation. They are looking for individuals to help align the business and IT areas of the business. Collaborating both the business strategy and industry best practice. The role would entail developing relationships with business colleagues in a reliable advisory capacity. The successful candidate would be brought in to improve financial, portfolio and competitive intelligence within the business.
The HR Business Analyst will be responsible for understanding the business needs and analysing, validating and documenting the business & IT System system requirements.
Working closely with senior business stakeholders as well as the development teams to align the overall business and IT Strategy.
- Strong Applications knowledge, being able to communicate effectively between the Business side and technical side of the business. Deep understanding with how IT and applications in particular sit within the business.
- Understand complex businesses and develop solutions to meet needs.
- Ability to prepare and run workshops.
- Business & Technical modelling and communication skills.
- Provide connection between business strategies and technology solutions through structured requirement articulation.
- UML & Use case modelling & BPMN experience.
- Produce high quality requirements documentation.
- Strong understanding of HR Technology trends and ability to work closely with the HR side of the business.
- Ability to convey complex technical ideas to non-technical stakeholders.
- BI Analytics knowledge & experience.
- Demonstrated HR Business Process Design, analysis and requirement gathering experience.
To discuss this and any future opportunities please apply for the role.