Business Analyst - London - 3 months
Montash have been engaged by a lead digital agency, who require a Business Analyst for a 3 -month contract based in London.
Business Analyst will join an exciting eCommerce delivery project for a household brand in London. You will work as part of a multi-disciplinary, Agile delivery team building a new exciting service.
- User story elaboration
* Backlog management
* Business process modelling
* Customer engagement
* Story map management
Essential Technical Skills and Experience for the Business Analyst:
- Business Analysis with an Agile methodology (Scrum, Kanban, XP)
* Familiar with analysis techniques including impact mapping, story mapping
* Solid problem solving and debugging skills, attention to detail and critical thinking abilities
* Ability to give and receive constructive feedback from the team
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Able to elicit functional and non-functional requirements
Non-Technical Skills and Experience for the Business Analyst:
- Ability to facilitate workshops with team and client, to draw out detail from high level requirements. Driving such sessions towards the desired end result.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Good self-organisation and attention to detail, with the ability to break down complex challenges into manageable, actionable chunks that can be understood by both your teams and client
* A team player: Affable, credible and can communicate effectively with clients and colleagues, including formal presentations. A good team player capable of delivering results in less than perfect
If you are actively looking for a new role please call me on 0207 014 0239 or email me on Ashleya@montash.com