Business Analyst - London - £550- £580 per day
Montash have been engaged by a global investment bank, who are looking to require a Business Analyst for a 6-month contract based in Central London.
The position sought is for a Business Analyst (BA) in the Risk A&M Business Analysis Team. This team is responsible for the full range of business analysis tasks across both user-driven and regulatory projects addressing both methodological and systems aspects
Essential experience/skills for the Business Analyst:
- Proven BA experience. A strong understanding of the necessary project life cycle coupled with effective verbal communication and a common-sense approach to quickly assimilate necessary information.
- Ability to write and maintain documentation that can withstand inspection by third parties, in particular internal reviewers and auditors as well as regulatory bodies.
- Structured approach and taking initiatives to address or resolve issues.
- Understanding and experience of working with IT systems, coupled with an ability and curiosity to understand key aspects of risk methodologies.
- Sound understanding of at least one risk discipline (market, counterparty or credit).
- Use of Microsoft Office products which are extensively used to produce the necessary artefacts.
- A minimum of 5 Years in the banking industry.
- Interest to work in an agile environment given some teams will need strong coordination, whilst the need to effectively manage change is often important to secure delivery
- French a plus given that many interlocutors are based in Paris.
If you are interested please give me a call or email on 0207 014 0239 or Ashleya@montash.com this role is urgent and interviews can be arranged for early next week.