Montash are pleased to be working with a leading european bank who are looking for a Business Analyst with Market or Counter party risk experience to join them for an initial 6 months.
The position sought is for a Business Analyst (BA) in the Risk A&M Business Analysis Team. This team is responsible for the full range of business analysis tasks across both user-driven and regulatory projects addressing both methodological and systems aspects. The BA role is pivotal to the successful delivery of change projects providing a common dialogue and understanding between the various delivery teams involved. Furthermore, the role provides risk domain expertise to assist the project managers in their planning and tracking of projects in line with the project governance of the department.
- Proven BA experience. A strong understanding of the necessary documents coupled with effective verbal communication and a common sense approach to quickly assimilate necessary information.
- Ability to write and maintain documentation that can withstand inspection by third parties, in particular internal reviewers and auditors as well as regulatory bodies.
- Structured approach to addressing or resolving issues.
- Understanding and experience of working with IT systems, coupled with an ability and curiosity to understand key aspects of risk methodologies.
- Sound understanding of at least one risk discipline (market, counterparty or credit).