Eindhoven, North Brabant
BI, Big Data & Analytics
Up to €0.00 per hour + negotiable
11 months ago
Business Analyst required. A Business Analyst is required by Montash's world renowned client based in Eindhoven, North Brabant. As a Business Analyst it is essential that you will have an extensive track-record in Reporting, Analytics, and Data Visualisation.
The Business Analyst will have solid experience helping companies to devise strategies for the improvement of reporting and dashboard development, and a high level of competency using Qlikview, and / or Qliksense.
It is also highly advantageous that the Business Analyst has an understanding of Supply Chain processes and exposure to ERP tools such as SAP.
To summarise, the Business Analyst keys will have the following skills and competancies:
- Extensive track-record in Reporting, Analytics, and Data Visualisation
- Strong knowledge of Qlikview, and / or Qliksense
- Good understanding of ERP tools such as SAP
- Experience working within enterprise Supply Chain programmes a major plus
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Strong presentation capabilities
- Unrivalled communication style and diplomacy skills
As the Business Analyst you will be part of a target and results driven team, working on a number of workstreams across their enterprise programme, helping to analyse, document and propose solutions for business areas and to prepare functional specifications.
Alongside their knowledge of Reporting, Analytics, the Business Analyst must also have excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work with stakeholders at all levels.
If you are available or coming to the end of a contract, fit the profile outlined above, and can start in January at the very latest, then please contact me ASAP with your most recent CV.