Business Analyst R&D - 12 months - Southampton
Montash have been engaged by a Global FMCG organisation, who require a Business Analyst R&D for a 12-month contract based in Southampton.
We are seeking IT Business Analyst expertise (with experience of Computer Systems Validation in a regulated a Pharmaceutical / Medical Device / Life Science environment) to lead this business process alignment and system extension activities, and to support the business demand for new systems.
About the role:
- Design and implementation of business processes based on good practice (GxP) - with special focus on Data Lifecycle Management
- Development of supporting Standard Operating Procedures
- Provide Business Analyst support to Next Generation Products R&D
- To understand Next Generation Products R&D business requirements & processes and to identify business technology and/or process opportunities
- Ensures systems are maintained and enhanced but within the boundaries of the agreed Regional IT Account Plan and IT Strategy
- Assists the business with updating of existing / developing new supporting procedures
- Experience of working in a highly regulated Pharmaceutical / Medical Device / Life Science industry
- Strong understanding of Regulatory industry GxP
- Experience applying the principles of risk-based Computer Systems Validation (GAMP5).
- Project Management experience
- Good understanding of ITIL
If you are available for a new contract position, please get in touch with me on 0207 014 0239 or email me on Ashleya@montash.com