Business Analyst required. A Business Analyst is required by Montash's world renowned client based in Eindhoven, North Brabant. As a Business Analyst it is essential that you will have an extensive track-record in Reporting, Analytics, and Data Visualisation.
The Business Analyst will have solid experience helping companies to devise strategies for the improvement of reporting, financial data modeling, and dashboard development, and a high level of competency using tools such as Tableau, Qlikview, and / or Qliksense is highly sought.
It is also very important that the Business Analyst has a strong back-ground working within Supply Chain programmes (Order management, Procure to Pay, order-to-cash, inventory etc), and has a deep understanding of ERP tools such as SAP.
To summarise, the Business Analyst keys will have the following skills and competancies:
- Extensive track-record in Reporting, Analytics, and Data Visualisation
- Strong knowledge of Tableau, Qlikview, and / or Qliksense
- Deep understanding of ERP tools such as SAP
- Experience working within enterprise Supply Chain programmes (Order management, Procure to Pay, order-to-cash, inventory etc)
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Strong presentation capabilities
- Unrivalled communication style and diplomacy skills
As the Business Analyst you will be part of a target and results driven team, working on a number of workstreams across their enterprise programme, helping to analyse, document and propose solutions for business areas and to prepare functional specifications.
Alongside their knowledge of Reporting, Analytics, the Business Analyst must also have excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work with stakeholders at all levels.
If you are available or coming to the end of a contract, fit the profile outlined above, and can start in January at the very latest, then please contact me ASAP with your most recent CV.