Montash are working with a leading international retailer who are currently going through a large change programme of their international business. The Business Analysts will be responsible for taking control of the supply chain system.
Working as part of a team of Business Analysts you will need strong teamwork capabilities to achieve the project end goals. You must be able to work alongside senior stakeholders to deliver the project to the set requirements.
The ideal candidate for this role will be currently working as a Business Analyst for a large retailer and have the ambition to progress within the business. Experience of working with SAP and a background within logistics and retail industry would be desirable. A confident individual who can communicate well with senior stakeholders.
- Experience of Business Analysis
- Experience of Supply Chain
- Experience of SAP
- Previous roles working in retail / manufacturing
- Background of implementing change programmes
- Be able to demonstrate business awareness
- Describe as-is / to-be models as part of the requirements elicitation process ie; process, data, work flow, application
- Plan, conduct / facilitate elicitation sessions and ensure production of associated deliverables
- Understand customers' objectives, processes and products in order to make recommendations
- Support project manager in building Business Case, including cost / benefit analysis, risk assessment, project scope and development of a high level plan
- Produce requirement specifications and outline solution design documents throughout the project lifecycle, incorporating change requests and finalization of requirements documentation
- Analyse and manage requirement risk, traceability matrix and prioritise requirements
- Perform quality review checks on project deliverables
- Support development of test plan, testing, implementation and training activities
Business Analyst, Business Analysis, BA, Retail, SAP, Supply Chain