Business Analyst - Agile/UAT - West Midlands - 3 Month+ Contract - £300 - £325 Per Day - ASAP - IT
Montash have been engaged with a large client based in the West Midlands to secure a highly experienced Business Analyst on an initial 3 month contract.
- Experience of gathering requirements, ideally within User Test Strategy Development or UAT (User Acceptance Testing).
- Experience from IT or Digital customer facing projects.
- Extensive demonstrable experience of requirements gathering.
- Experience of eliciting and challenging requirements from stakeholders including executive and senior management.
- Energetic, pro-active and personable.
- Can operate with little supervision.
- Experience of supporting test strategy development.
- Experience of writing test scripts and supporting user testing.
- Extensive experience of working in an Agile environment and comfortable in doing so. (Please demonstrate this when submitting your CV).
- Ideally experience of working on 5+ projects at any one time.
- An excellent can-do attitude and the desire to learn and understand new experience.
- Excellent communication skills, confidence and stakeholder engagement skills.
Please ensure you have the essential skills demonstrated on your profile prior to submission. You can contact me directly on +44(0) 207 014 0231 firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
KEYWORDS: BUSINESS ANALYST / BA / REQUIREMENTS / UAT / USER ACCEPTANCE TESTING / PROCESS MAPPING / CRM / CUSTOMER JOURNEY / UX / UI / DESIGN / CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT / AGILE / UK /