Business Architect / London / Stakeholder management / TOGAF
Montash are currently working with a financial services provider who is seeking a Business Architect to join their growing Business Architecture function. The right candidate will have a proven track record of excellent Stakeholder management and be a credible representative when placed in front of CxO level stakeholders.
- Engaging and influencing Senior Stakeholders across the business and IT functions
- Translating stakeholders strategies and requirements to define long term roadmaps and strategies
- Verifies strategic roadmaps with regard to particular business functions
- Develops, publishes and communicates significant aspects of the businesses reference Architecture
- Supports lead Architects by engaging with stakeholders
If this opportunity is of interest to you or for a talk around the market in General Contact Colman Lincoln on 020 70140 230, colmanl@montash.