Business Change Analyst (Risk & Compliance)
I am currently working with a Financial Services enterprise that is experiencing tremendous growth, and as a result they are seeking an experienced Business Analyst with experience in change management and experience in delivery of documentation and risk management.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for analysing the requirements and requests from the business as well as identifying and assessing change needs. The Business Analyst captures and documents requirements, analyses the impact of changes and supports the business throughout the implementation process.
Fundamentally, the Business Analyst will be responsible for assisting the consumer leadership team in delivering organizational change and operationalising risk management processes and governance.
The Business Analyst captures and documents requirements, analyses the impact of changes and supports the business throughout the implementation process. Working knowledge of the global technology platforms which support the Risk business is expected.
Collects and documents business requirements and feed specifications:
- Participates in the creation of supporting documentation
- Supports obtaining sign-off of business requirements
- Liaises with programme / project managers, clients, functional analysts and developers as appropriate to ensure solution design and implementation is in line with the business requirements
- Supports creation of business cases outlining cost impacts and value drivers of proposed solutions
- Supports the preparation of feasibility studies and estimates
- Performs data analysis to support tasks as required (scoping documents, discussion papers)
- 3-5+ years' experience in Business Analysis (ideally in Financial Services)
- Experience in conceptualization and solution definition
- Good analytical and problem solving experience
- Basic knowledge and awareness of (related) business solutions in the marketplace
- Intermediate knowledge of business analysis methods and tools (Ideally MoSCoW prioritisation)
- Awareness of Risk Management tools and techniques
- Ability to identify and interpret stakeholders needs and requirements
- Experience in functional specification techniques (use cases, user stories)
- Experience in Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to share information, transfer knowledge and expertise to team members