Description of Main Duties:
Key Responsibilities include:
- Overseeing a portfolio of projects and change / enhancement requests - including full ownership of deliveries and strategy in some cases
- Developing specification / requirements documents in collaboration with users, and communicating these to development teams.
- Coordination of and some involvement in User Acceptance Testing
- Liaison with Risk Systems teams to help ensure correct prioritisation of changes and timely deliveries.
- Ensuring data governance requirements are included as processes are changed
- Progress Reporting for projects and change requests
- Potential for involvement in report production
- Background in Financial Services / Consulting is a pre-requisite
- Ideally, candidates will have worked in a Market or Counterparty Risk Management department but having experience managing projects in control related fields or those involving data consolidation enhancements within IT systems will also be of value
- Familiarity with the financial regulatory environment in general, and, ideally with particular regulatory requirements relevant to risk reporting (e.g. BCBS239, BIS Datagaps I-I standards)