Montash have been engaged by a Global FTSE 100 Travel Agency based in Luton to source a Business Change Programme Manager
The business is embarking on a business change to standardise their Tours business.. The programme is to standardise and eventually use 1 system to contract and conduct business through, and ensure processes are standardised as well as business alignment generally.
Detailed implementation plans are in place and the current incumbent has so far been driving this piece forward in the interim and representing Directors at high level reviews. The Programme now needs someone dedicated to this role as it is a very high level project for the client- someone who can monitor slippage against plan and has enough gravitas and influencing skills to pull on track and manage cultural differences at the same time - ie Head of Development and Commercial Directors.
- High level business change Programme Manager with proven delivery experience on large, complex projects
- Experienced in complex landscapes
- Able to liaise with various departments and source markets as required - HR, Commercial Directors, Head of Development etc
- Able to drive forward and manage slippage across various cultures and markets
- Structured way of working - PRINCE etc but know when to enforce structure and not too regimented.
- Strong communication and influencing skills, gravitas
- Experience in consulting especially the Big 4 would be a huge plus
- Travel a plus
- Experienced of working in ambiguous environments
You will develop programme delivery strategy, managing inter-portfolio dependencies and capturing available synergies. You will have full accountability for the overall programme plan, and will manage the programme in a manner that delivers the component project outputs needed to support the intended value of the programme business case.
You will have full accountability for the overall programme plan, obtaining input from all workstream leads (product development, HR, communications, marketing and finance) as appropriate.