Business Change Project Manager required. A Business Change Project Manager is required by one of Montash's key clients on an initial three month contract. The Business Change Project Manager must have experience in an IT development environment and will assist on an exciting programme that is implementing a group customer platform product.
The Business Change Project Manager will be involved in retail case management that enables our client to have a 365 view of interactions should a customer have an enquiry when entering one of their shops or call into the contact centre. The Business Change Project Manager will work to enhance retail capability through sales case management by adding a customer query to the system for all interactions i.e. complaints, bookings etc and gives the retail/call centre agency the opportunity to schedule a follow up.
The Business Change Project Manager will work on the Avaya telephony system for retail and contact centre - implementing CTI software enabling system to recognise phone numbers and automatically bring up customer details for any customers who have had previous dealings with the client.
The Business Change Project Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience as a Business Change Project Manager in an IT Development environment i.e. bus change focus but able to speak IT
- Integration projects experience
- CRM - customer related projects
- Able to work in a challenging environment
- Able to assimilate process change implications
- Able to work in a structure way to a framework but not too regimented with PRINCE
- Avaya highly desirable
If you are a good fit then please apply immediately as this is an urgent role and will move quickly.