Montash have been engaged by a leading FTSE 100 Company to source a Business Improvement consultant for a large transformation programme which involves the consolidation of different end markets onto one single platform. Businesses processes in all end markets effected need to be reviewed and amended. You will be tasked with defining the "as is" and "to be" states and recommending improvements to consolidate these.
- Define the processes to support the implementation of the client's business transformation project, including, booking management, payments across all business channels, customer documentation, the delivery of passenger manifests in destination and customer notifications and call centres. Identified all scenarios where the transformation project interfaced to their finance system. Workarounds defined to fill technology gaps with the delivery
- Improve the engagement process for the Business Improvement Team, simplifying the process, defining new measures and agreeing process management
- Definition of business processes to support the creation of the Enterprise Reference Model for the business, to support effective prioritisation and decision making
- Definition of "as is" and "to be" processes with other end markets
- Control and facilitate process workshops, requirements gathering interviews and workshops, with business and IT users at all levels across different end markets
Ideally you will be Six sigma black belt or yellow belt.