My client is looking for a Domain Architect to join the Customer Facing Applications (CFA) team. The Domain architect is positioned between Business and IT and the purpose of this position is to design and document IT solutions within the Business Intelligence business domain, which is now becoming part of my client's portfolio both for external customers and internal users.
The successful candidate will oversee the intelligence layer of my client's BI stack, driving new solutions for best utilization and expansion of their BI capability including advanced analytics/ data exploration and data mining as part of our future business portfolio.
- Be the single point of contact in regards to Business Intelligence into the global IT organization for CEN Operations, Commercial, and the Regional Customer Implementation teams as well as our largest customers
- Design, own and document the BI roadmap for new solutions towards our customers and internal stakeholders.
- Ensure that design and implementation is in accordance with enterprise architecture guidelines, standards and best practice
- Ensure that the E2E IT solution architecture is documented and reusable for new and existing implementations
- Support knowledge transfer between customers and stakeholders
- Drive optimal usage of existing standard BI packs for customers and internal users through intelligent design
We are looking for
- 10+ years of IT experience, preferably in international oriented organizations
- Extensive experience of working between business and IT preferably as BI developer, consultant or similar, who wants to get closer to the business
- Ability to manage stakeholder expectations in a dynamic business context and rapidly evolving customer demands
- Ability to build and develop strong relationships with customers, internal stakeholders, Enterprise architect and IT units globally
- Analytic and supportive attitude
- Experience in Microstrategy 9 or 10 or similar BI solutions